First Day of My Internship

I was very eager to start working at the Thinkabit Lab. I had come during the summer to do some programming with Arduino and I wasn't sure if my mentor would remember me. As I walked in the building, I was excited to meet my mentor, Jim Egenrieder, and tell him how much I looked forward to learning from him. When I met him he was very friendly. I sat down and ge=ot ready to introduce myself, in the triangle we formed with 3 tables. Immediately, he recognized me and welcomed me back. He gave us a summary of the tasks we would do, and how he as well looked forward to working with us. This made me ecstatic to start learning how to program and help kids learn too. At the end of the day, he mentioned how he suggests we start a blog to track our progress. I suggested we take a group picture to capture the memory of this fantastic first day.

Comments

Popular Posts